These Personalized Wine Glass Charms are super easy. You could use these wine glass charm rings for dinner place cards or personalized wine glasses. And these personalized wine charms are very inexpensive
Are you entertaining over the Holidays and when I say Holidays I mean from Thanksgiving through New Year? It’s the time of the year for get-to-gathers and for celebrating with food and drink and we are all looking for something special and different for our parties, right?
Have you seen all those little wine glass charms out there? My friends and I totally love them. We always have our favorite wine glass charm but then we get confused about which glass is whose. Because we forget which wine charm we choose this time vs last time. I know, it comes with age or should I say it goes with age.
Anyway, I saw these little alphabet beads on Amazon and some wine charm rings. What a great idea, wine charms with all my friends’ names, so when the girls come over, we can have our names on our glasses, love it! Sometimes I do surprise myself with clever ideas, ahh not! I do good to remember where I set my glass down.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
But seriously these personalized wine charms would make the cutest place cards for your holiday entertaining. Everyone could have their names on the wine glasses at their places at the table and at the end of the evening, everyone would be able to take their wine glass charms home as a guest gift.
How to Make wine glass charm rings for personalized wine glasses:
What you need to make these Personalized Wine Charms
- Rockin Beads 700– Mixed White Acrylic Alphabet /Letter A-z Coin Spacer Beads 7x4mm Round
- Metal Wine Rings–package of 12
- Silver Charms for an added Touch– package of 100
- Crackle Glass Bead Drops– with silver wire and bead cap
- Jump Rings to add Charms–open rings
Straighten out the hook on the end of the charm rings using a pair of jewelry pliers
Thread your chosen beads on wire and then bend the end back to hook into the other end
Other Holiday Crafts:
Click HERE to save these Personalized Wine Glass Charms to Pinterest
Wine Glass Charms for Personalized Wine Glasses
- Rockin Beads 700 Mixed White Acrylic Alphabet /Letter A-z Coin Spacer Beads 7x4mm Round
- Metal Wine Rings package of 12
- Silver Charms for an added Touch package of 100
- Crackle Glass Bead Drops with silver wire and bead cap
- Jump Rings to add Charms-open rings
- Straighten out the hook on the end of the charm rings using a pair of jewelry pliers
- Thread your chosen beads on wire and then bend the end back to hook into the other end