Other Hatch Green Chile Recipes:
Click HERE to save this Hatch Chile Relleno recipe to Pinterest
Hatch Green Chile Relleno Casserole
- Seed chiles and lay 1/2 in the bottom of buttered 9 X 11-inch baking dish, sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top of chilies
- Layer remaining chilies and sprinkle grated Jack cheese on top
- Separate egg whites with an egg separator then beat remaining ingredients except for the egg whites together.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl or use this handy whip cream maker and beat until stiff then gently fold into wet ingredients.
- Gently pour over top of Chile Relleno Casserole
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, covered, uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer to brown. Let rest 10 minutes