Easy Chicken Bake
- Saute celery, carrots, and onions in butter until soft in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Prepare the stuffing according to package directions and set aside.
- Gently mix cooled veggies, chicken, soup and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Pour the chicken and veggie mixture into an 8 X 8-inch baking dish and top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
If you enjoyed this Easy Chicken Bake Recipe then:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.