This Easy Chicken Bake Recipe is one of our go-to dinner recipes when we need to get dinner on the table quickly. It’s a great way to use leftover stuffing and/or turkey after Thanksgiving.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
We don’t use prepared foods very often but sometimes they give such a great help in preparing a meal. Besides some prepared foods just add the perfect touch of flavor that can’t be duplicated easily.
This Easy Chicken Bake is a great weeknight dish that combines fresh veggies, cooked chicken or turkey, and stuffing mix to create an easy homemade dish.
Or it can be a great way to use leftover Turkey and Dressing after Thanksgiving.
Easy Chicken Bake
Easy one dish dinner made with leftover stuffing or packaged stuffing
- 2 ribs celery sliced
- 1 whole carrot chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast chopped (can also use cooked turkey)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package Stovetop Stuffing Mix or leftover Thanksgiving dressing
- Saute celery, carrots, and onions in butter until soft in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Prepare the stuffing according to package directions and set aside.
- Gently mix cooled veggies, chicken, soup and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Pour the chicken and veggie mixture into an 8 X 8-inch baking dish and top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
Calories: 506.52kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.17g | Protein: 42.31g | Fat: 18.46g | Saturated Fat: 8.06g | Cholesterol: 125.44mg | Sodium: 1294.52mg | Potassium: 524.56mg | Fiber: 1.92g | Sugar: 5.31g | Vitamin A: 558.64IU | Vitamin C: 1.64mg | Calcium: 95.88mg | Iron: 3.61mg
If you enjoyed this Easy Chicken Bake Recipe then:
Healthy Makeover Shepherds Pie
Leaner Stuffed Pork Chops
Green Enchilada Casserole
Friday 7th of March 2014
This looks yummy and easy! Two things I love in a meal :). Pinning! I think my picky kids would probably even eat this!
Monday 3rd of March 2014
Sometimes this is just what we need! Comfort food!Thank you for sharing.