Texas BBQ Pulled Pork in a crockpot
- Place pork butt in the bottom of a slow cooker (crock pot), season with salt and pepper.
- Mix broth, Worchester and Franks sauce in a small bowl, pour over meat.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or until meat can be pulled apart using two forks.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and shred using two forks.
- Serve on a bread bun with plenty of BBQ sauce. Garnish with a slice of red onion and a few pickles.
For the BBQ Sauce
- Combine all sauce ingredients and heat in a small saucepan.
If you enjoyed this Texas BBQ Pulled Pork than you might also enjoy these: