BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Preheat grill to 375-400 degrees F. Place ribs on grill and sear ribs for about 15 minutes on each side until you see nice char marks on both.
- Pull Ribs from fire and place on foil sheets, overlapped (be generous) to form a water-tight bowl. Pour 1 bottle of Redd’s Apple Ale (or the Apple Juice) over the ribs. It should puddle at the bottom. Place more foil over the top and roll ends tightly together sealing them to make a cocoon.
- Place ribs back on grill and let steam at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and the foil cocoon.
- Seal the foil cover over ribs again and allow the radiant heat to spread the sauce over ribs for a few minutes (mop more on, if needed).
- After ribs are sufficiently covered in bbq sauce, cut ’em up, and serve
Serve these with these BBQ Baby Back Ribs:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.