These Chili Lime Pineapple Shrimp Skewers are seasoned with an easy chili lime marinade. Then are they are placed on a hot grill to make the Best Grilled Shrimp Skewers ever.
Grilled shrimp can be one of the fastest dishes to make. And these gorgeous grilled shrimp pineapple skewers can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
How to Make Chili Lime Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
Grilling shrimp on the grill is so fast, the only extra time needed is making a great marinade. Our chili-lime marinade recipe has a clean fresh taste but with it’s a little spicey. But it’s light enough not to overwhelm the delicate shrimp.
This easy chili-lime marinade takes just a few minutes to mix. Gently toss the shrimp into the marinade mixture until everything is coated. Save the marinade after the shrimp is removed to use it to coat the pineapple shrimp skewers right before they are placed on the grill.
Add the pineapple, shrimp, and slices of red onion onto the skewers in a pattern. Drizzle the remaining marinade is over the shrimp skewers and grate lime zest over each one.
Grill the skewers on the grill for 3-4 minutes on each side until the shrimp are pink. Serve these grilled pineapple shrimp skewers immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
These Shrimp Skewers are so delicious with this easy marinade. They have both the flavors of chili and lime and the grilled pineapple is so sweet and adds an amazing contrast. An indoor grill could also be used if the weather outside prevents you from grilling these Pineapple Shrimp Skewers outside.
If you enjoyed these Grilled Shrimp Skewers then see these:
- BBQ Pineapple Chicken Skewers
- Pineapple Orange Mimosa
- 6 Kitchen Gadgets that will change your cooking game
Chili Lime Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
- 1 ½ lb medium shrimp peeled, deveined, tail off
- 2 cups pineapple chopped
- ½ medium red onion chopped into large square slices
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- Zest of one lime
- 7-6 metal skewers
- Preheat your grill to 350-400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine paprika, chili powder, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, green onions, and honey. Mix well until ingredients are well combined.
- Add shrimp, and toss. Be sure to hold onto remaining marinade.
- Add the shrimp and pineapple to the skewers, adding a slice of red onion between. Drizzle remaining marinade over skewers, and grate the zest of one lime over top.
- Cook skewers on the grill on direct heat for 3-4 minutes per side, until shrimp are pink. Serve immediately.
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.