This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
If you enjoy our Carne Asada Marinade you might enjoy these:
Click HERE to save these Carne Asada Burrito to Pinterest
Carne Asada Marniade
- Rinse the steak and pat dry
- In a medium bowl, combine the juice of 4 of the lemons, the minced bell pepper, garlic, jalapeños, teriyaki sauce, sugar and salt. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Place the meat in a large marinade dish and pour the marinade over it
- Slice the remaining lemon into thin rounds and place in the marinade
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the meat from the sauce and dispose of the sauce.
- Grill the meat over a medium high flame for 6-8 minutes on each side. The meat should be barely pink inside.
- Remove from fire, let rest 5 minutes, then slice into diagonal strips against the grain of the meat.
- Serve in tortillas and garnish with avocado slices and plenty of pico de gallo