If you enjoyed these Baja Fish Taco Recipe then try these other Mexican Dishes:
Baja Fish Tacos
For the Creamy Chipotle Dressing
For the Pico de Gallo
- 2 to tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 1 serrano chile seeded and chopped
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 4 green onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- juice of 2 limes
- salt to taste
- Prepare the chipotle dressing (below) and the pico de gallo (below) , refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix the cabbages and onion, set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl or fish breader, dredge fish cubes in flour mixture until well coated.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of oil in a skillet or use a fish fryer until temperature reaches 350 F. degrees.
- Gently drop fish chunks in hot oil and fry 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat corn tortillas on a comal. Fold the fish into the warmed tortilla, top with some of the cabbage mixture, add a couple of spoonfuls of chipotle dressing and top with pico de gallo
Chipotle Creamy Dressing
- In a small dish mix the ranch dressing, sour cream and the diced chipotle well, set aside
Pico de Gallo
- In a medium bowl mix the tomatoes, jalapeños, Serrano chile and both onions. Season with fresh cilantro, juice of the limes and salt to taste. Set aside
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.