My sweet daughter in law is the most amazing cook!! She is very adventurous in the kitchen and makes the most amazing dishes. We have been lucky enough to enjoy several lovely meals at her home and this is one of my hubby’s favorites, Macaroni and Cheese!!
This baked dish is made with bow tie pasta, three different cheeses and sprinkled with Panko bread crumbs!!
Thanks Jess for letting me share this:)
Jessica’s Mac n’ Cheese
16 oz Bow-Tie Pasta
8 oz extra sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
8 oz Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
8 oz smoked Gouda Cheese, shredded
2 cups milk
1/2 cup butter
1/4 teaspoon of oregano
1/4 teaspoon of savory
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and place back in pan to keep warm
2. Add butter, stirring gently until butter is melted, add spices
3. Sprinkle in all three cheeses (put aside 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese blend for topping) and stir until melted, add milk and stir until combined.
4. Pour pasta mixture into a 13 X 9 inch baking dish, top with Panko bread crumbs and additional shredded cheeses
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly and topping is slightly browned