An Easy Texas Chili with Beans recipe made with turkey or beef. Some say that Texas Style Chili doesn’t have beans, but we love our Texas Chili recipe with Beans.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Our easy Texas Chili with Beans recipe is the way to enjoy this Texan comfort food without a lot of work. There are souls out there that believe authentic Texas Chili is made without beans and tomatoes, but we beg to differ. We make the easiest homemade Texas Chili with beans and top it with sliced jalapenos and longhorn cheese aka cheddar cheese.
If you enjoyed this Easy Texas Chili with Beans:
Click HERE to save this Texas Chili Recipe to Pinterest
Easy Texas Style Chili with Beans
- Mix and Chop
- Brown ground beef (or turkey) and chopped onions in a large skillet then add garlic and jalapeño, cook for 2 more minutes. NOTE: using a Chop & Mix inexpensive utensil makes cooking ground meat so easy.
- Place meat mixture into a crockpot on high
- Add cumin and chili powder, stir to combine
- Add undrained ranch style beans and tomatoes
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with grated cheese and sliced jalapenos sprinkled on top.
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.