Make Fall Mason jar decor with these Fall themed Mason Jars. These easy Fall Mason Jar ideas make the cutest Mason jar fall decor and mason jar fall crafts.
These hanging mason jars are filled with acorns, pumpkins, candy corn, and gorgeous fall leaves. These Fall Mason jar ideas would work well as a group in a tray as we did. Or they can be spread throwout the home to add an extra touch of fall here and there.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Make several different Fall Themed Mason Jars and they can either be grouped together on the table as a fall centerpiece or added here and there. And these are really fun mason jar fall crafts that the children can enjoy making.
How to make Fall Themed Mason jars or Mason Jar Fall Decor:
- Hanging mason jars or regular mason jars
- candy corn or fall candy mix
- faux acorns
- loose fall leaves
- tiny pumpkins fall decor
- votive candle holders
- battery operated string of fairy lights
Place the candle in the candle votive holder and carefully place inside the hanging mason jar. Center it as well as possible.
More Fall mason jar ideas are to purchase either acorns or candy corn or mix around the outside of the votive candle holder. On this cute jar, we added a touch of tiny fall leaves for some fall color.
Tye a pretty Fall colored ribbon around the jar to add a cool touch to these Fall mason jars.
Fill a jar with candy either candy corn or pumpkins and tie an easy raffia bow on it. Make two or three with different candy and set them together for cute Mason Jar Fall decor.
Make a Fall Mason Jar Decor accent piece or several by filling a hanging mason jar with fall leaves. You could add a small Battery-powered String of lights prior to adding the leaves for a beautiful effect.
A hanging mason jar filled with an assortment of tiny fall pumpkins, gourds, pinecones or acorns looks so festive. It’s not a good idea to place a candle in a jar like this but the little lights would work well if you wish to have this fall jar lighted.
These Fall Themed Mason Jars can be ready in minutes and can make Fall Decorating a breeze. These Easy Fall Mason Jar Ideas are filled with a few fall decor items that we suggested or you can choose any of your own.
If you enjoyed these Fall mason jar ideas then see these other Mason jar decor ideas:
- 19 Fun and Easy Mason Jar Crafts
- Fall Vase or Jar with seeds
- Mason Jar Solar lights
- Mason Jar Christmas Lighted Luminaries
Fall themed Mason Jars
- Mason Jars
- Place the candle in the candle votive holder and carefully place inside the mason jar. Center it as well as possible.
- Pour either the acorns or candy corn or mix around the outside of the votive candle holder. On this cute jar, we added a touch of tiny fall leaves for some fall color.
- Tye a Fall colored ribbon around the jar to add a cool touch to these Fall themed Mason jars.
- Group together as a table centerpiece or spread around your home for little groupings of Fall
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.