Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is perfect for a Hot Chocolate Bar. This Crockpot hot chocolate recipe with chocolate chips is topped with gourmet style toppings.
One of the best ways to keep a hot chocolate the perfect temperature is in a crockpot. And if you are planning on making crockpot hot chocolate then you should make it extra special with our salted caramel hot chocolate recipe.
This post might contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This is an over the top cup of marshmallow-topped drizzled with chocolate and caramel hot chocolate that is amazingly simple. Everything goes into the slow cooker or crockpot about 2-3 hours ahead of time and is ready when guests arrive or when you wish to treat yourself and your family.
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Recipe:
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ¾ cup caramel sauce
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Salted caramel Syrup
- Chocolate Sauce
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Slow Cooker
How to make Crockpot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate:
Add chocolate chips, milk, and heavy cream in the bottom of your crockpot.
Then add the gourmet caramel sauce and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Once the chocolate is melted and the ingredients are combined and warmed through, stir in vanilla and sea salt.
Serve topped with miniature marshmallows, drizzled with salted caramel syrup and chocolate sauce. It would be so easy to set up a hot chocolate bar with a jar of miniature marshmallows, squeeze bottles of caramel sauce, and chocolate syrup alongside the crockpot hot chocolate. This way everyone would easily be able to make their dream cup of this delicious salted caramel hot chocolate.
Other Winter Drinks:
- Ginger and Cranberry Mulled Wine
- Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew Recipe
- Mulled Maple Apple Cider
- White Russian with Caramel Vodka
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
Click HERE to save this Crockpot hot chocolate Recipe to Pinterest
Homemade Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Combine the milk chocolate chips, caramel sauce, milk, and heavy cream in your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chocolate is melted and the ingredients are combined and warmed through, stir in vanilla and sea salt.
- Serve topped with miniature marshmallows, drizzled with salted caramel syrup and chocolate sauce.