Make mini berry cheesecakes with this 3 ingredient no bake cheesecake recipe. These mini fruit cheesecakes are served in waffle cone cups.
These little mini berry cheesecakes are one of the easiest cheesecake recipes but are so impressive. We make them easier by using store bought waffle cone cups instead of a graham cracker crust. And then we fill them with an easy no bake cheesecake filling. This is a perfect warm weather dessert since you don’t have to heat up your stove.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
We top them with fresh strawberries and blueberries for a pop of color and flavor. But if you don’t have fresh berries you could use cherry pie filling or blueberry pie filling and add a dollop on top.
Where to find Waffle Cone Cups:
Actually you could make homemade waffle cone cups for these mini berry cheesecakes if you wish. This Mini waffle bowl maker will craft a homemade waffle cone cup or bowl and it is pretty inexpensive and it does sound like fun. But you could also purchase crunchy waffle cone cups which is what we did. Our Walmart had them available for shipping but our local grocery stores did not have any in stock. And of course you can find these waffle bowls on Amazon which is where we found ours. Super easy but I must admit, I would love to try making homemade waffle cone cups.
3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
Ingredients Mini Berry Cheesecakes:
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 8-ounce package whipped topping
- 5 waffle cups
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mixing Bowl
How to make Mini Berry Cheesecakes:
Add the cream cheese into a medium bowl and using your mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk in small increments, beating well between each addition.
Very gently fold in the whipped topping to the cheesecake mixture until well combined.
Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly among the five waffle cone cups and place the mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
Top these mini fruit cheesecakes with strawberries and blueberries before serving.
Other Individual Dessert Recipes:
- Banana Split Parfait Pudding Cups
- S’mores Inspired Cheesecake Parfait
- Flower Pot Dessert Cups
- Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
- Baileys Pudding Chocolate Shots
Click HERE to save these Mini Fruit Cheesecakes to Pinterest
Mini Berry Cheesecakes in Waffle Cone Cups
- Add the cream cheese into a medium bowl and using your mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk in small increments, beating well between each addition.
- Very gently fold the whipped topping into the cheesecake mixture until well combined.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly among the five waffle cone cups and place the mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- Top these mini fruit cheesecakes with chopped strawberries and blueberries before serving.