Make these Ultimate Dessert Shots with this Bailey’s pudding shots or ganache chocolate shots recipe. Also, learn how to make cookie shot glasses for this decadent triple chocolate shot dessert.
Aren’t these chocolate shots totally awesome? Yes, I was a little intimated when I first decided to tackle this recipe. But these Bailey’s chocolate shots just continued to call my name, and I had to try them.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
And after I studied how to make cookie shot glasses and I became convinced it wasn’t that hard, I jumped right in. And you can make these easier than you believe Baileys pudding shots also.
There were a few little tricks that made these chocolate dessert shots so much easier. We used a special pan called a “Cookie Shot Glass Pan” from Amazon. We also used and added Baileys Irish Cream to an easy ganache pudding recipe to make these amazing chocolate shots.
How to Make Cookie Shot Glasses:
Scroll down for Printable Recipe
You will need chocolate graham crackers, chocolate chips and cream to make the cookie shot glasses for the chocolate shots.
Place the white chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 40 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds until smooth.
Crumble chocolate graham crackers in a food processor. Add the graham cracker crumbs to the melted chocolate mixture and mix well.
Fill each cup of a cookie shot pan halfway with the chocolate graham cracker mixture.
Push in the inserts and place them in the fridge to chill for at least an hour. Remove from the fridge and hold the outside of one of the cups with your hand to warm it slightly. Gently but firmly twist the insert until the cookie shot glass and the insert loosen. Fill the insert with warm water and wait 10 seconds and gently twist and remove the cookie shot glass from the insert. Repeat with all the others and place them in the fridge while you prepare the pudding.
How to Make Baileys pudding shots or Chocolate Shots:
After making the chocolate shot glasses, we need to make the chocolate ganache or chocolate pudding for the filling in these dessert shots.
Add the cream and the chocolate chips to a microwave-safe dish. Heat on high for 40 seconds, mixing every 10 seconds until smooth and creamy.
Now add the Baileys to the pudding and mix well. The pudding for these Bailey’s pudding shots should be smooth, creamy and well blended.
Remove the cookie glasses from the fridge and fill a little more than 3/4 full with the pudding to make an awesome little chocolate shot.
Roll marshmallows in cocoa until well coated. Place marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil on high for 1-2 minutes. Be sure and watch the marshmallows very closely so they are not over browned.
Place a toasted marshmallow on top of each one of these Baileys pudding shots and serve.
If you enjoyed making these chocolate shots then try these:
Click Here to Save these Bailey’s Pudding Shots to Pinterest
Baileys pudding shots
Cookie Shot Glasses
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ¼ cup white chocolate chips
Pudding or Ganache
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons Bailey’s more for thinner filling
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 6 marshmallows
How to make cookie shot glasses
- In a microwave-safe dish, add chocolate chips and cream
- Heat on high for 40 seconds, stirring well every 10 seconds until smooth.
- Crumble chocolate graham crackers in a food processor. Then add the crumbs to the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Using a Cookie Shot Glass pan set, fill each mold halfway with the graham cracker mixture.
- Push in inserts for the shot glass mold and place it in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour.
- To remove, grasp the outside of one mold with your hand to warm it slightly. At the same time, gently but firmly rotate the insert until the cup and the insert loosens. At this point, you should have the graham cracker cup and insert removed from the mold.
- Once removed, carefully fill insert the insert with warm water. Wait for 10 seconds, then gently twist and remove the cookie shot glass
- Repeat with remaining cups, then refrigerate while preparing the filling.
For the Baileys Chocolate pudding
- Add the chocolate chips and cream to a microwave-safe dish. Heat on high for 40 seconds mixing well every 10 seconds, or until smooth.
- Once smooth, add the Bailey’s and mix until well-combined.
- Pour into the cups, filling a little more than ¾ of the way.
For the Toasted Marshmallow Topping
- Roll marshmallows in cocoa powder until well-coated.
- Place marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil on high for 1 ½ - 2 minutes.
- Place toasted marshmallow on top of each cup and serve.