If you enjoyed our Baked Turkey Meatballs Spaghetti then see:
Click HERE to save this best turkey meatballs Recipe to Pinterest
Best Turkey Meatball Recipe
- Meat ball maker
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, egg whites, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, parsley, basil, and black pepper. Mix ingredients thoroughly and then use a meatball maker and shape into large 1 1/2-inch diameter meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs on a baking sheet and bake in oven 45-50 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- In a large saucepan, combine the pasta sauce and the cooked meatballs. Simmer over low heat until the sauce warmed thoroughly, about 20 minutes.
- While the pasta sauce is heating, prepare spaghetti (or linguine or fettucini) accordingly to its package directions.
- Drain pasta and place in large serving dish, top with meatballs and pasta sauce
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Serving size is about 2-3 meatballs per person