This Watermelon Star Cake is one of the easiest of our Summer Watermelon Desserts recipes. Only ingredients are Watermelon, Fresh fruit and whipped topping.
This Watermelon Cake is a fun healthy way to celebrate Memorial Day or the 4th of July. OK, it’s not really a “cake” but it looks like one without lighting an oven. Summertime desserts are all about fresh cool ingredients and bright colors. This sweet cake is made with all fresh fruit and whipped cream topping and no baking.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
How to Make Watermelon Star Cake:
We love watermelon desserts, whether it's filling a parfait glass with melon balls or making this Watermelon Star cake and we hope you do also.
Other Watermelon Desserts and Summertime Treats:
Click HERE to save this Water Melon Cake to Pinterest
Watermelon Star Cake
- Blueberries or blackberries
- Whipped cream
- Cut a 3-4 inch slice from center of watermelon. Lay your watermelon on it's side and cut a 3-4 inch thick circular slice of watermelon. Place it on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to carefully cut around the rind and remove it.
- Lay the watermelon slice flat on a cake plate
- Top with whipped cream to resemble frosting
- Pile the center with blueberries
- Cut 3 strawberries in half and lay the pieces around the blueberries to form a 5 point star