We just ordered these cool appetizer serving cones from Amazon and I can’t wait to use them for our parties. But I think it would be nice to use them when the two of us are having drinks out of the patio or porch. And don’t you think that sometimes the presentation just makes simple food a celebration?
If you enjoy these Parmesan Zucchini Chips then try these other zucchini appetizers and recipes
Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- kitchen mandolin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, season salt, garlic powder and cayenne in a medium bowl.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp
- Salt and pepper to taste prior to serving.