If you enjoyed these Parmesan Zucchini Chips then see these other zucchini recipes
.Click HERE to save these zucchini appetizers to Pinterest
Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- kitchen mandolin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, season salt, garlic powder and cayenne in a medium bowl.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp
- Salt and pepper to taste prior to serving.