- 1 cup zucchini grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped or minced
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a mini-muffin pan with a baking spray such as Pam and set aside.
- Grate the zucchini onto a dish towel, close up the towel and wring out the excess water. (This will prevent your tots from being soggy)
- In a small bowl combine zucchini, egg, onion, cheese, bread crumbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a spoon or a cookie scoop, fill the mini muffin cups to the top and lightly press down.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top is browned and set.
- Run a knife around the outer rim of the zucchini tot and gently remove them from the pan