Zucchini Chips are one of the best ways to enjoy all that zucchini coming out of the garden right now! They are healthy but taste like you are cheating on your diet! Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and just a smidgen of cayenne make these just irresistible!
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick (about 2 and 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 Tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, season salt, garlic powder and cayenne in a medium bowl.
3. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
4. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray
4. Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp
6. Salt and pepper prior to serving.