1 can small shrimp,drained
2 green onions, diced
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
(see below on how to cook the perfect hard boiled egg)
Mix shrimp, green onions and eggs carefully adding mayonnaise to just bind together. Place in fridge for at least one hour for flavors to marry.
Slice avocados in half lengthwise and peel. Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Spoon shrimp salad into avocado halves.
How to cook the perfect boiled egg:
- Place eggs in single layer in saucepan.
- Cover with at least one inch of cold water over tops of shells.
- Cover pot with lid and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- As soon as the water comes to a full boil, remove from heat and let stand.
- Large soft-cooked eggs: let stand in hot water 1 to 4 minutes, depending on your tastes.
- Large hard-cooked eggs: let stand in hot water 15 to 17 minutes.
- When cooked to desired level, drain off hot water.
- Immediately cover with cold water and add a few ice cubes.
- Soft-cooked eggs: let stand in cold water until cool enough to handle. Serve.
- Hard-cooked eggs: let stand in cold water until completely cooled. Use as needed.