My youngest daughter just loves these boats, in fact she says they tastes like a little piece of heaven!
They make a great alternative choice in place of a salad for any meal and just perfect for a summer day.
Avocado and Shrimp Boats
- 2 Avocados
- 1 can (4 oz) small shrimp,drained
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1. Mix shrimp, green onions and eggs gently. adding just enough mayonnaise to just bind together.
2. Place in fridge for at least one hour for flavors to marry.
3. Slice avocados in half lengthwise and peel. Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. Spoon shrimp salad into avocado halves.
Powered by Recipage
Other Dishes You Might Enjoy:
Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken Breasts
Salmon Croquettes or Patties
Perfect Prime Rib