These fried chicken wings are just amazing and really easy to make. First, we season chicken drumettes with a special blend of seasonings. Then we fry the chicken drumettes until they are crisp and done. The fried chicken wings are dropped into a pan of our buffalo chicken wing sauce until they are completely coated with the hot wing sauce.
Click HERE to save this recipe to Pinterest
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- In a large ziplock bag add the salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Shake to blend,
- Add wings to the ziplock bag and seal, then shake, massage or whatever it takes to make sure all the little wings are totally coated with the seasonings.
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a large deep skillet to 300-350 degrees, add the seasoned wings and fry for 10 minutes, turning as needed. Remove and drain on a dish lined with paper towels.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a large saucepan under low heat. Add the entire jar of Franks and about 20 shakes of the Tabasco (more or less as needed for your taste buds).
- Drop the cooked wings in the sauce and gently stir to make sure all wings are thoroughly coated.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks!