These fried chicken wings are just amazing and really easy to make. First, we season chicken drumettes with a special blend of seasonings. Then we fry the chicken drumettes until they are crisp and done. The fried chicken wings are dropped into a pan of our buffalo chicken wing sauce until they are completely coated with the hot wing sauce.
Click HERE to save this recipe to Pinterest
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- In a large ziplock bag add the salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Shake to blend,
- Add wings to the ziplock bag and seal, then shake, massage or whatever it takes to make sure all the little wings are totally coated with the seasonings.
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a large deep skillet to 300-350 degrees, add the seasoned wings and fry for 10 minutes, turning as needed. Remove and drain on a dish lined with paper towels.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a large saucepan under low heat. Add the entire jar of Franks and about 20 shakes of the Tabasco (more or less as needed for your taste buds).
- Drop the cooked wings in the sauce and gently stir to make sure all wings are thoroughly coated.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks!
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.