Click HERE to save these Fried Chicken Wings with Homemade Hot Wing Sauce to Pinterest
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- In a large ziplock bag add the salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Shake to blend,
- Add wings to the ziplock bag and seal, then shake, massage or whatever it takes to make sure all the little wings are totally coated with the seasonings.
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a large deep skillet to 300-350 degrees, add the seasoned wings and fry for 10 minutes, turning as needed. Remove and drain on a dish lined with paper towels.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a large saucepan under low heat. Add the entire jar of Franks and about 20 shakes of the Tabasco (more or less as needed for your taste buds).
- Drop the cooked wings in the sauce and gently stir to make sure all wings are thoroughly coated.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks!