This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase, we might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
So if you are looking Ultimate Nachos you have landed in the right place. These BBQ Chicken Loaded Nachos will rock your world. A corn tortilla chip topped with BBQ Chicken and cheese topped with guacamole, sour cream, and jalapenos makes it a sunny day.
These Chicken Ultimate Nachos are always a hit at our game day celebrations and is much loved for any cocktail party. And the presentation is so pretty with all the delicious toppings.
Sweet and Spicy Ultimate BBQ Chicken Nachos
- 1 16-18 oz Bag tortilla chips
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat pulled from the bone and shredded, bones and skin discarded
- 1 10 oz Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp chipotle chilies in adobo sauce chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jack cheese grated
- homemade Guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions finely sliced
- 1 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken and BBQ sauce (just enough to make it moist) and the chipotle chilies
- Arrange 48 chips on a baking sheet and top with one tablespoon of the BBQ chicken mixture.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the two kinds of cheese and mix together. Top each chip with one tablespoon of the cheese mixture and place in oven for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top each chip with one teaspoon of sour cream and guacamole. Add a slice of jalapeño and sprinkle with the green onions.
If you enjoyed these Ultimate Loaded Nachos then try these: