This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase, we might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Chicken Nachos are always a hit at our game day celebrations and is much loved for any cocktail party.
BBQ rotisserie chicken on a tortilla chip topped with cheese, sour cream, guacamole and jalapeno slices
- 1 16-18 oz Bag tortilla chips
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat pulled from the bone and shredded, bones and skin discarded
- 1 10 oz Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp chipotle chilies in adobo sauce chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jack cheese grated
- homemade Guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions finely sliced
- 1 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
Preheat oven to 275 degrees
In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken and BBQ sauce (just enough to make it moist) and the chipotle chilies
Arrange 48 chips on a baking sheet and top with one tablespoon of the BBQ chicken mixture.
In another mixing bowl, combine the two kinds of cheese and mix together. Top each chip with one tablespoon of the cheese mixture and place in oven for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Remove from the oven and top each chip with one teaspoon of sour cream and guacamole. Add a slice of jalapeño and sprinkle with the green onions.