Garlic Ranch Wings are a Low carb garlic parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe. Easy recipe for baked parmesan chicken wings coated with a garlic parmesan sauce.
If you are looking for a healthier way to enjoy those game day snacks then this is one alternative. These low carb baked parmesan chicken wings are also keto friendly. After baking they are coated with a homemade garlic parmesan sauce.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Then these garlic ranch wings are coated with grated or shredded parmesan cheese and served with a Ranch dip.
To Make Garlic Parmesan Wings:
Scroll down for the printable recipe
Start the garlic parmesan chicken wings recipe by placing the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle them with olive oil and add salt and pepper and place them on a parchment paper-lined cooking sheet. Place in a 400-degree oven and bake for 50 minutes turning them halfway through the cooking time.
While the wings are baking pour melted butter in a medium to a small bowl. Add minced garlic, this garlic could either be store-bought or fresh peeled and minced at home.
Add fresh chopped parsley to the butter mixture. Remember if using dried then decrease the amount by 1/3. Fresh to dried herbs is always a 3 to 1 fraction. So if using dried parsley for this recipe use 1 tablespoon but we would recommend fresh, it’s always more flavorful.
Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Ranch dressing seasonings to the mixture. If using those little envelopes or Ranch Seasoning there are about 3 tablespoons of mix in each package so use half of that. Mix well.
Remove wings from oven and place in a large bowl. Pour garlic parmesan sauce over them and toss gently with tongs to coat each one.
Don’t these look amazing! But we are not finished yet. You could serve this at this point if you decided not to add the cheese.
In a shallow bowl or plate add 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese and then add 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese. Mix well.
Roll each wing into the cheese mixture, coating each one. And place on a serving platter.
Serve hot with a Ranch dip or other low-calorie dip of your choice.
If you enjoyed these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings then try:
Click HERE to save these Wings with garlic parmesan sauce to Pinterest
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 25 Chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 5 tbsp Melted butter
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1.5 tbsp Ranch seasoning
- 3 tbsp Chopped parsley
- ¼ c Grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken wings into a large mixing bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat well.
- Put the chicken wings onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the wings for 50 minutes, turning halfway through.
- When the wings are almost done baking, mix together the melted butter, minced garlic, ranch seasoning and parsley in a bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven and place them in a large mixing bowl once more.
- Pour the butter mixture over the wings, and use tongs to toss so that they all get coated well.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the grated and shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Roll each wing into the parmesan cheese, and place onto a serving plate. Serve immediately while still hot.