This Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup with potatoes is a total comfort meal. It’s a hamburger soup recipe that can be quickly made with ground beef, potatoes, seasonings, and veg-all vegetables.
Have you noticed that certain recipes just bring comfort to the heart and soul? This simple soup is one of those, total comfort to the eye and the tummy.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
There is something so special about a big pot of vegetable soup bubbling on the stove. It’s just feels like home and warmth and health.
Easy Hamburger Soup Recipe:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 32 ounce container of beef broth
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2-15 ounce cans of Veg-all Mixed Vegetables
- Soup Pot
- Mix N’ Chop
How to make this Hamburger Vegetable Soup:
- Start your Hamburger Vegetable soup by combining the ground beef and onion in a dutch oven or soup pot. Brown the mixture over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
- You might wish to use this handy Mix N’ Chop to break the meat down as it’s cooking, it makes it so much easier. We love ours.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain off fat if any and return the meat mixture to the dutch oven.
- Add broth, tomatoes, Worcester, Italian seasoning and cubed potatoes and cook. Simmer on medium-high heat until the potatoes are fork-tender about 20 minutes.
- Add two cans of Veg-All Mixed Vegetables® (see below) and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Or any mixed vegetable blend would work.
We make our Hamburger soup with Veg-All canned mixed vegetables,® these are such a time saver. All the vegetables for your soup are already cut and cooked for you. We always keep then in the pantry.
All we need now is a basket of these Jalapeño mini cornbread muffins or our Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread Recipe to go with this pot of Hamburger Vegetable Soup with potatoes. We hope you enjoy our Easy Hamburger soup recipe and we would love to hear from you.
Other Comfort Soups:
Click HERE to save this hamburger vegetable soup with potatoes recipe to Pinterest
- In a large dutch oven or soup pot brown ground beef and minced onion until the meat are no longer pink. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain fat if any.
- Add broth, tomatoes, Worchester sauce, Italian seasonings, and potatoes. Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes until potatoes are tender
- Add Veg-All vegetables and cook for an additional 15 minutes