We could live on snacks and appetizers during this season and the choices are endless. This Christmas Chex Mix is the top of the list for snacks around Christmas. It’s easily made with M&M’s, pecans, pretzels, cereals and it’s coated with white chocolate. And you might wish to make more than one batch because it doesn’t last long.
Christmas Chex Mix or Reindeer Chow
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Add the first five ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix well
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave at 50 % power for 1-2 minutes stirring often or use a candy melting pot.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal blend and stir gently but quickly to thoroughly coat the mixture with the chocolate
- Spread evenly on the wax paper and let cool
- After the mixture is cool it can be stored in an airtight container
If you enjoyed this Reindeer Chow Christmas Chex Mix then:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.