We could live on snacks and appetizers during this season and the choices are endless. Are you like that, you just want a festive fun snack while watching Christmas movies or playing games with the family? This White Chocolate Chex Mix is great for snacking and can be made ahead of time and stored in airtight containers.
How to Make this White Chocolate Chex Mix
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
- 3 cups of Chex cereal
- 3 cups of Cheerios
- 3 cups of Pecans or Peanuts
- 3 cups of plain red and green M&M’s
- 3 cups of Pretzel Sticks
- 1-12 oz bag white chocolate chips
Click HERE to save this Christmas Chex Mix to Pinterest
Christmas Chex Mix or Reindeer Chow
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Add the first five ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix well
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave at 50 % power for 1-2 minutes stirring often or use a candy melting pot.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal blend and stir gently but quickly to thoroughly coat the mixture with the chocolate
- Spread evenly on the wax paper and let cool
- After the mixture is cool it can be stored in an airtight container
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.