You must try this Chocolate Marshmallow popcorn or S’mores Popcorn recipe. Just add chocolate covered popcorn, marshmallows, and graham crackers for one of the best flavored popcorn treats.
We grew up throwing chocolate into our popcorn at the movie. There is something awesome about having a little sweet chocolate bite in amidst the salty popcorn isn’t it? So we decided to take that same concept and make this amazing S’mores Popcorn. Adding popcorn to that amazing trio of flavors that bring back memories of campfires and camping is something we just had to try.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
What you will need to Make S’mores Flavored Popcorn:
To make this flavored popcorn you will need the following:
- 5 cups popped popcorn, in a bowl
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 3-5 graham crackers
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup round chocolate candies
- Wax Paper
How to Make Chocolate Covered Popcorn:
Start making your s’mores popcorn by popping 5 cups of popcorn and placing it in a large bowl. Also, line a baking sheet with wax paper and set it aside. Add the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and place in microwave. Microwave the chips in 30-second intervals, stirring between times until the chocolate is melted.
Pour the melted chocolate in the bowl of popcorn and gently mix until all kernels are covered and coated. Quickly Spread the chocolate-covered popcorn evenly on the lined baking sheet.
Add graham crackers to a plastic ziplock bag and seal, crush them using a rolling pin or meat mallet. Or you could place them and a food processor and pulse until crumbled.
Sprinkle ¼ cup’s worth on the chocolate covered popcorn and allow time for everything to set.
Serve the flavored popcorn in individual bowls, garnishing it with extra graham cracker crumbs. Top off with the mini marshmallows and chocolate candies. If you don’t have mini marshmallows use 5-6 large ones and cut into small pieces.
If you enjoyed this Chocolate Marshmallow Popcorn then see these:
Chocolate Marshmallow Popcorn or S'mores Popcorn
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, nuking it in 30-second intervals.
- Pour melted chocolate in the bowl of popcorn and mix until all kernels are covered and coated.
- Pour chocolate-covered popcorn evenly on the lined baking sheet.
- Add graham crackers in a ziplock baggie and crush graham crackers using either a rolling pin or meat mallet. The graham crackers can be placed into a food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup’s worth on popcorn - allow everything to set.
- Serve popcorn in individual bowls, garnishing it with extra graham cracker crumbs. Top off with the mini marshmallows and chocolate candies.
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.