An easy recipe for Sweet and Spicy Pecans that are a little bit naughty (spicy) and a little bit nice (sweet) that your family will enjoy this Christmas
Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix brown sugar, white sugar, salt, cayenne, pepper, and cinnamon in a medium bowl until there are no lumps and everything is well blended
- In a separate medium bowl, whip egg white and water until frothy but not stiff
- Add pecans to egg white mixture and stir to coat evenly
- Sprinkle the pecans with the sugar mixture, and toss until evenly coated
- Spread the nuts on a single layer on a cookie sheet covered with a silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Remove from oven and stir gently to separate pecans as they cool
If you enjoyed these Sweet and Spicy Pecans then:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.