Strawberry Bellinis are fresh, fruity and bubbly fun! Just look, you can see all that sparkling flavors.
I mean we love any little beverage that is made with a sparkling wine, it's like the bubbles are celebrating by jumping and dancing in your glass!
I know what you are asking, what is the difference between a mimosa and bellini?
Our love is given to a mimosa and a bellini equally, but there is a difference in these fruity little beverages.
Simply speaking a mimosa is made with juice normally orange juice while a bellini is made with a fruit puree usually a peach puree.
While peach puree is delicious in a bellini, we decided to go in a different direction today and try strawberries.
You know where there is little love in the air, strawberries are almost a must and with this 3 step recipe, it only takes a minute or two to celebrate your love.
Or these Strawberry Bellinis should be on the menu for any girl's night in! Am I right Ladies?
These Strawberry Bellinis are simple, spin a blender and pop a cork and the celebrations can ready to begin whether it's a girl's night or a special date with your love.
- 1 pound of Fresh Strawberries (about 3 cups)
- 2 Tablespoons of Brandy
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Bottle of Sparkling wine or Champagne
1. Remove green tops from strawberries and cut strawberries into halves or quarters
2. Blend strawberries, powdered sugar, and brandy in a blender until very smooth
3. Fill champagne flutes about 1/4 with the strawberry mixture, add sparkling wine (champagne), give it a quick stir and then add more sparkling wine (champagne) till full