Organic Basil Pesto
- 3 cups of fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of organic pine nuts
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- salt and pepper
- Combine basil and pine nuts in a food processor and pulse a few times
- Add cheese and garlic, pulse several times more (scrape sides of processor as needed.
- With food processor running , slowly pour olive oil in to emulsify (again scrap sides of processor as needed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If not using immediately, place in a tightly sealed container to prevent browning
If you enjoyed this Organic Basil Pesto Sauce then see these:
Kitchen Conversion Chart
Join us and receive this Kitchen Conversion Chart and weekly email newsletters to what's cooking at the Ranch.