This Knock you Naked Cake recipe is an easy box cake improvements recipe. This better than sex cake recipe just might knock your socks off.
We found this recipe in one of those little community cookbooks but no author’s name which made us wonder she/he didn’t wish the community to know she or he knew how to “knock you naked!” HA! But we have heard that some people call it a Better than Sex Cake or a Better than Sex Chocolate Cake Recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
We have heard of something knocking your socks off but never “Knock You, Naked”. But this luscious chocolate box cake improvement recipe with caramel, cool whip and sprinkled with crushed Health bars will totally “Knock You Naked”. Just wait till you take a bite of this.
Knock you Naked Cake Recipe:
- Chocolate Cake Box Mix (plus ingredients needed to make a 9 X 13 cake)
- 12 ounce jar of caramel topping
- 14 ounce can Eagle Brand sweetened and condensed milk
- 8 ounce container of whipped topping ( like Cool Whip)
- 3-4 Health Bars, Coarsely Chopped or crushed
- 9 X 13 baking pan
How to Make this Knock you Naked Chocolate Cake:
Bake cake in a 9 X 13 pan following directions on cake box mix
As soon as the cake is removed from the oven and while it is still hot, punch holes in the cake using a skewer or a large fork.
Pour the Eagle Brand milk over the cake
Cover the cake with the caramel topping and let cool.
Spread the cooled cake with Cool Whip and sprinkle with the crushed Heath bars
Other Cake Recipes:
Click HERE to save this Knock You Naked Cake recipe to Pinterest
Knock You Naked Cake or Better Than Sex Cake Recipe
- 1 chocolate cake mix plus ingredients to make cake
- 1 12 oz Caramel Topping
- 1 14 oz can Eagle Brand sweetened and condensed milk
- 1 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3-4 Heath bars coarsely chopped or coarsely crushed
- Bake cake in a 9 X 13 pan following directions on cake box mix
- As soon as the cake is removed from the oven and while it is still hot, punch holes in the cake using a skewer or a large fork.
- Pour the Eagle Brand milk over the cake
- Cover the cake with the caramel topping and let cool.
- Spread the cooled cake with Cool Whip and sprinkle with the crushed Heath bars.
Monday 19th of May 2014
That cake was so very yummy. Thanks for sharing!! Loved it!
Friday 9th of May 2014
This was so yummy and LOVE the name! Thanks so much
Wednesday 7th of May 2014
Hang on to your unmentionables...too funny!Is it like strip poker...every bite you take, something else comes off? Remind me not to serve this at a party!Thanks
Tuesday 6th of May 2014
Hi Evelyn, I am just stopping by to let you know that this was a favorite with my family. Thanks
Sunday 4th of May 2014
The name alone makes this cake a winner :)