These Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll-ups or Chicken bundles are an easy crescent roll chicken appetizer recipe. Its a Cheesy chicken mixture in these Chicken Crescent Rolls.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
We have a whole file devoted to Appetizer recipes or Finger Food recipes. But the one recipe that is usually at the beginning of the file is these Chicken Crescent Rolls or Crescent Chicken Bundles.
We have been making these little Chicken Crescent Rolls since, well forever. But it’s odd, since the big move to the Ranch, I couldn’t find the recipe for them. I thought they were in the file but I searched our recipe box and they were not there.
I had to text my daughter and she sent it over to me. And I am so happy I shared it but I’m still worried about what else I am missing. I visualize a huge crate of miscellaneous items that have yet to be unpacked or does that huge crate only contain this one little recipe??
Anyways, these are a hearty appetizer and look like a regular bread roll until you bite into them and all the gooey cream cheese and chicken is revealed and that makes them extra special in our book. The potions of these Crescent Chicken bundles are bigger than the average appetizer recipe. But you could make them smaller by cutting the crescent roll dough into 16 pieces instead of the standard 8.
These appetizers are a little different than the norm but we know you and your family or guests will enjoy them. This easy crescent roll chicken appetizer recipe is great for cocktail parties, game day celebrations or Sunday Brunch and we always make them for Super Bowl Sunday!
If you enjoyed these Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll-ups then:
Click HERE to save these Cresent Chicken Bundles to save to Pinterest
Chicken Crescent Rolls
- Saute the onion in the butter in a medium skillet until translucent and tender
- Mix the chicken, cream cheese and pimentos in a medium bowl, add the cooked onion and gently mix well
- Open and unroll the crescent rolls, separate each triangle and using a rolling pin, roll them out just a little on a pastry mat
- Spoon a generous two tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto the widest area of the crescent roll, fold up the sides and gently roll, ending with the smallest end of the triangle, covering the chicken filling completely with the dough. Repeat until all chicken rolls are completed
- Place on nonstick cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.