This is a quick and easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce from fresh Cranberries. This Fresh Cranberry Sauce Recipe is so much better than canned.
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- 12 oz. package of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- zest of one orange
- juice of 1/2 an orange
- Place a package of fresh cranberries in a saucepan
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar
- Add the zest of 1 orange and the juice of 1/2 an orange
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the berries break down and burst about 10-12 minutes. Finish by crushing any whole berries with a fork.
- Cool to room temperature before serving or it may be placed in the refrigerator
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.