Our easiest Queso dip or Mexican Dip from this two ingredient cheese dipping sauce recipe. You can also make it a spicy nacho cheese recipe by changing only one ingredient.
We have another Mexican Cheese Dip recipe here on the blog that we make and we do love it. That Rotel Queso dip recipe is made with real cheeses with a few more ingredients. And it is very delicious and if you would like to view it then see it HERE. But sometimes you just need a great Mexican cheese dip that is easier and faster and only has two ingredients.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Yes, I said two ingredients! And you could always have these ingredients handy in case guests drop by unexpectedly since they are both shelf stable. And we love to serve this Queso Dip hot in a small cast iron skillet that has been heated.
What is in this Nacho Cheese or Queso Dip:
Ingredients for Queso Dip:
To Make a Spicy Nacho Cheese Recipe
How to Make Queso:
Spoon your queso or nacho cheese dip into a warmed small cast iron skillet or casserole dish and serve with tortilla chips. Or sometimes I will serve the hot dip in our mini crockpot so it can stay hot longer.
Other Mexican Dips:
- Taco Dip with Salsa
- Jalapeño Cream Cheese Popper Dip
- Cheesy Bean Dip Recipe
- Mexican Layer Dip
- Taco Dip in a Mason Jar
Click HERE to save this Nacho Cheese Queso Dip to Pinterest
Queso dip (Mexican Dip)
Regular Nacho Cheese Queso Dip
- 1 16 oz Package Velveeta Cheese
- 1 10 oz can Rotel Original chopped tomatoes and green chilies
- Tortilla Chips
SPICY NACHO CHEESE RECIPE
- 1 16 oz Package package Velveeta Cheese
- 1 10 oz can Hot Rotel diced tomatoes and habaneros
- Tortilla Chips
- Cut the Velveeta into squares and place in a medium saucepan. Then drain the liquid from your Rotel tomatoes and add to the cheese cubes. Heat over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until the cheese is completely melted and both ingredients are very well combined.
- Spoon your Queso or nacho cheese dip into a warmed small cast iron skillet or casserole dish and serve with tortilla chips. Note: This Queso can also be placed in a mini slow cooker or mini crockpot to keep it warm longer.