This is an easy glaze for Ham, Chicken or a Pork Roast.
Pineapple Glaze for Ham
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 8.5 oz can of crushed pineapple with syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1. Stir all ingredients together in a small saucepan over medium heat
2 Stirring constantly cook until mixture thickens and boils
3. Boil and stir for 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat and brush on ham 30 minutes before it's done
5. May be applied several times during the last 30 minutes of cooking time for the ham.
Powered by Recipage
Other Dishes you might enjoy: