I have made deviled eggs forever and I have never had any left over. It's seems like something that is so easy is always a favorite of everyone. And with a few springs of chives, you can turn these sweeties into a fun football game snack!
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- fresh chives
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook eggs according to these directions: How to Cook a Perfectly Boiled Egg
2. When cool, peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise
3. Remove yolks to a small bowl.
4. Add mayonnaise, yellow mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Using a dinner fork, mash egg yolks and mix well.
6. Spoon into the white egg halves.
7. Cut chives into small pieces and arrange to appear as football lacing
Powered by Recipage
Ready for your Super Bowl Party!!!