If you are throwing a football playoff party or a Super Bowl party and you are looking for something a little different on your snack table, have you thought about deviled eggs?
But not just any deviled eggs, how about deviled eggs styled into footballs?
And how about those Football deviled eggs be super easy peasy?
We have served deviled eggs over the year for many parties and we know they are always popular since we never have any left over.
And football deviled eggs are easy and inexpensive and that's always a win-win for us.
Just a few sprigs of chives and kitchen scissors can easily turn deviled eggs into football eggs.
Cut one sprig of chives into three pieces the width of the yellow of the egg and cut another piece the length of each egg yellow.
Lay the three pieces of the shorter chives across the width of the yellow and lay the longer piece across the shorter pieces to represent the lacings on a football.
Arrange the eggs on a tray surrounded by olives and different cheeses for a gorgeous football party platter.
These Football deviled eggs could also be the main event on a crudité platter surrounded by baby carrots, stuffed celery, sliced cucumbers and other favorite fresh vegetables.
Make it even easier with this Large Square Cool & Serve from Pampered Chef.
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- fresh chives
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook eggs according to these directions: How to Cook a Perfectly Boiled Egg
2. When cool, peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise
3. Remove yolks to a small bowl.
4. Add mayonnaise, yellow mustard, salt, and pepper.
5. Using a dinner fork, mash egg yolks and mix well.
6. Spoon into the white egg halves.
7. Cut chives into small pieces and arrange to appear as football lacing
Powered by Recipage
Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken Nachos
Classic Mini Cheeseburgers