I am always looking for great salads! And I found one with this!
Black Bean and Avocado Salad
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cucumbers, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (15oz) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1. In a large serving bowl, combine romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado and beans
2. Add your favorite dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Powered by Recipage