Lemonade is just an American classic, kinda like Apple Pie!Summer picnics, especially celebrating our great Country's Independence day just screams for a cold glass of lemonade. I like a little bubbly with my drinks so this is a classic lemonade but with the added touch sparkling water.
Homemade Sparkling Lemonade
- Simple Syrup (click through for recipe) or see below
- 5-6 lemons, juiced
- 1 lemon, sliced, (optional)
- 2 1-liter sparkling waters (like Pellegrino)
- fresh mint sprigs, optional
1. In a glass pitcher, add fresh-squeezed lemon juice from 5-6 lemons, simple syrup and sparkling water.
2. Pour over ice into glasses
3. Garnish with lemon slices, (optional) and mint springs, (optional).