They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I think that's about true for most of us, man or woman.
Think about it, most dates begin with dinner or a drink or even a box of popcorn at the movies. At least when I was dating, that was the norm. I mean no matter where you decide to go on a date involves some form of food.
And my special guy at the door with a box of chocolates still makes my heart happy!
If you are tired of sending the same old valentines, look now further. These Kiss Cookies will make the best Valentines by sending all the love through the stomach straight to the heart.
Whether it's for that special someone or those special little someones, a box of homemade kiss cookies will shower them with love (and kisses).
(from my Pampered Chef Consultant site)
Easy Sweet Kiss Cookies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 36 Chocolate Kisses, unwrapped
1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg and beat until well blended.
3. Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix until well blended.
4. Scoop dough and roll into 1-inch balls, place on ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and immediately press 1 chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie.
7. Remove cookies from cookie sheets and place on cooling racks.
Powered by Recipage
Set the scene with Scentsy!
Discover new ways to enjoy the scents you love with our authentic Scentsy Bars
from my Scentsy Consultant Site
Other Cookies for your sweetie(s)
Candy Cane Chewy Cookies
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Shortbread Sugar Cookies
(courtesy of my Pampered Chef Consultant site)
Peanut Butter Jewel Cookies