Make and give a gift of a brownie in a jar with this Mason jar brownie mix plus a printable easy chocolate brownie recipe. Use this recipe for a brownie mix in a jar plus an easy brownie recipe to make inexpensive gifts for your family and friends.
We are always looking for cute Mason jar gift ideas as I’m sure you are. Our chocolate brownie in a jar directions is easy and makes the most delicious brownies.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
You can give this inexpensive easy chocolate brownie recipe gift. This brownie mix in a jar is one of our favorites and it also makes a pretty presentation.
Suggestions to use this Brownie Mix in a Jar Gift
Make several and give as Christmas gifts for the teachers, Sunday school teachers, postman or fellow workers. Plus other moms in your carpool or other friends.
Or if you would like, it would be a great idea to vacuum seal several batches of this chocolate brownie mix for your own pantry. That would really make things easier when you need a delicious snack for the kids.
Tips for making this Mason Jar Brownie Mix
A few tips to make this easier is to buy a wide-mouth funnel and that will keep spills to a minimum. As you know in baking, measuring is everything so you want your ingredients to be accurate.
After everything is measured into your jars, then a cute ribbon can be added. Or a string or two of raffia or jute string. Also, be sure to not forget to print out the instruction label by clicking here. You could add the label to the string or ribbon by punching a hole into one corner and attaching it to the jar.
Make and give one of the best Mason jar gift ideas with our Chocolate Brownie mix. This Mason Jar Brownie Mix contains a delicious brownie recipe and comes with a printable instruction tag.
Other gifts like this easy chocolate brownie recipe:
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Jar Mix
- Cool Gifts under $50 for him and her
- Big Texas Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Over 35 unique Texas Gifts
Click HERE to save this Brownie Mix Gift Idea
Brownie Mason Jar gift
Assembling the jar:
- Combine flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt into the bottom of the jar and pack down with a small glass or measuring cup.
- For the next layer, add unsweetened cocoa powder (Hershey’s is best).
- Next, add in about a half cup of your favorite chocolate chips. You can use dark, milk, or white chocolate.
- For the next layer add white sugar and pack slightly.
- On the top add roughly half of cup walnuts (or any other add-in of your choice).
- Print the instruction label and tie it on with string or a cute ribbon.
To Bake the Brownies
- Remove walnuts from the jar; these will be added later
- Pour contents of jar into a large mixing bowl
- Melt butter and add to brownie mix, beat eggs and gently stir in
- Add vanilla extract and vegetable oil, mix well
- Pour into a greased 8 X 8 pan and bake in a preheated oven at 325 for 30 minutes