Springtime always means fresh asparagus on our Ranch! The asparagus is just gorgeous this time of the year and is usually on sale! I love enjoying the gourmet taste of roasted asparagus while I am saving those pennies!!
And buying veggies in season really guarantees the freshness!
Roasted Asparagus is quick and has a rich caramelized taste, it is my favorite way to enjoy this springtime treat
- 1 bunch of fresh Asparagus
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees
2. Spread the cleaned and trimmed asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
4. Roast in oven for about 10 minutes
5. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with Parmesan cheese