Fried Apple slices are cooked in a cast iron skillet with the flavor of cinnamon. And these Fried Cinnamon Apples are cooked with a bit of crunch left in the center like your mom made for breakfast.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
How to make Fried Apple Slices
- 1 and 1/2 pounds of apples (5 medium size)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Peel and core about 5 medium size apples. Slice the apples into 1/2 inch slices. Then melt Butter in a cast iron skillet and add apples, sugar, and spices. Stir and cook until your apples are just done leaving a bit of a crunch in the center. Served your fried cinnamon apples over pancakes or waffles.
Over breakfast recipes to try:
Click HERE to save this recipe for Fried Cinnamon Apples to Pinterest
Fried Apple Slices
- Melt butter in a cast iron skillet over medium heat and add apples
- Add salt, brown sugar and cinnamon
- Cook, stirring often until apples are tender but still crunchy inside
- Serve over waffles or pancakes