Use these St Patrick’s Day Printables and make funny St Patrick’s Day Treats. Either use jars or our free printable treat bag toppers make the cutest St Patrick’s day gifts
Click Here to Save this St Patrick’s Day Craft to Pinterest
We enjoy celebrating St Patrick’s Day by playing a few tricks on the kids or grandkids like these fun St Patrick’s Day Treats. We were inspired by this funny idea on Pinterest and changed it up to gift it to our grandkids this year. Oh yes, they are totally getting Leprechaun Poo this year!
We love to make the grandchildren laugh, and it doesn’t matter if it’s the girls or the boys, they think gross is funny.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
These St Patrick’s Day treats or as we call it “Leprechaun Poo” is inexpensive and easy to make. These would make great gifts for schoolmates or for party favors. The jellybeans could also be replaced with green candy-coated chocolates like M & M’s.
If you enjoy these St Patrick’s Day Printables then try:
- How to make Green Slime
- Rainbow Cupcakes in a Mason Jar
- Steak and Guinness Pie w/ Soda Bread Topping
Leprechaun Poo St Patrick’s Day Treats
- Stamp the top Lids with a Green Clover or paint a green clover on the lids
- Fill each jar with the jellybeans and the chocolate gold coins.
How to Make St Paddy’s Day Leprechaun Poo Baggie Toppers:
- Apple Green Jelly Beans
- or Green Candy Coated Chocolate Candy
- Chocolate Gold Coins
- Print out our Bag Topper below
Instructions to make Leprechaun Poo Treats with Baggie Toppers:
- Fill Sandwich baggies with green jelly beans and gold coins
- Print out our free Leprechaun Poo Baggie Topper (sign up for our email list below to receive free poo printable)
- Cut out, fold and Staple Bag Topper to jelly bean filled baggie