Stuffed mini peppers with cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning makes a delicious little appetizer. This easy everything bagel stuffed peppers recipe has only 4 ingredients.
Mini sweet peppers are crunchy, sweet, and flavorful and we love their bright colors of orange, red and yellow. They make a healthy snack and are loaded with vitamin C. Jalapeño pepper poppers are always a favorite but sometimes one wants a cool crisp crunchy sweet snack like these stuffed mini peppers with cream cheese and sour cream.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
The mini peppers have all the colors of fall and make a pretty addition on all your fall party tables. One pound bags of these sweet peppers can be found at your local market in the produce department.
We stuffed these mini peppers with a blend of cream cheese and sour cream but you could use only cream cheese. We added Everything Bagel Seasoning in the cheese and sprinkled them with additional seasoning for added flavor and contrast.
Mini Peppers with Cream Cheese Recipe:
- 16 ounces mini bell peppers (about 15)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning, plus more for topping
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Spreader Knife (or butter knife)
- Serving platter
How to make Stuffed mini peppers with everything bagel seasoning:
Slice each mini pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes with a small spoon.
Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and everything bagel seasoning in a small mixing bowl. Stir together until well blended.
Using the spreader or a butter knife, fill the mini peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
Place the mini peppers on a serving platter and top with additional everything bagel seasoning.
Other Appetizers or Snack Recipes:
Click HERE to save these stuffed mini peppers with cream cheese to Pinterest
Stuffed Mini Peppers with Cream Cheese
- Slice each mini pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes with a small spoon
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and everything bagel seasoning in a small mixing bowl. Stir together until well blended.
- Using the spreader or a butter knife fill the mini peppers with the mixture.
- Place on serving platter and top with additional everything bagel seasoning.