Roasted veggies always taste a little sweet and I love them cooked until just tender but still a little crunchy inside. They are so pretty and yummy! So why steam them when it's so easy to have that extra caramelized flavor by roasting.
It's really easy, just chop your favorite veggies into bite size pieces or pick and choose from the veggies below. These are just gorgeous and the flavor is enhanced with just a little salt and pepper! Ok, ready, lets roast some veggies!!
*Tip- Spread your veggies out thinly on a baking sheet (use more than one baking sheet if needed) so that they roast and not steam in the oven.
- broccoli florets
- baby carrots
- zucchini, sliced
- purple onion, cut into chunks
- asparagus, cut in half
- yellow squash, sliced
1. Preheat over to 425 degrees.
2. Prepare your veggies by dropping them into a ziplock baggie, add a splash or two of olive oil. Seal and blend well
3. Place veggies on a cookie sheet, they will cook better with a little room to spread out. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 25 minutes turning once.
Powered by Recipage
(Veggies sliced and waiting roasting)
Other Great Veggies: