I have been just dying to try a green smoothie for months but just never got around to it until now.
I just couldn't believe that blended spinach would be eatable. But I was wrong! This smoothie is sweet and delicious!
What a great way to celebrate St Paddy's Day than with a Green Smoothie in a beer mug, especially when I am trying to be healthy and thinner.
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia (optional)
1. Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Makes 2- 12oz servings!
Powered by Recipage
Looks gorgeous in the blender!!
Toasting you and wishing you a Happy St Patrick's Day!!!
You might also like: