Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken
- 6 chicken breasts (about 3 lbs)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Cooked pasta or rice
- Red Pepper Flakes, (optional)
- Fresh parsley, chopped, (optional)
1. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken.
2. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter, the chopped onion and garlic
3. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
4. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth to a bowl, stir until smooth, add to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.
5. Serve over pasta or rice
6. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and chopped parsley (optional)