An easy Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff with cream cheese and cream of chicken soup. This recipe for chicken stroganoff is without mushrooms.
This is an easy slow cooker Chicken Stroganoff that is served over pasta for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Everything is placed in the slow cooker in the morning and then all one has to do to have dinner ready is to cook the egg noodles.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
What is in this slow cooker chicken stroganoff:
- 4 chicken thighs, skinless
- 1 ounce package of dry onion soup mix
- 10 1/2 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 16 ounce package wide egg noodles
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish, optional
- Slow Cooker
- Pasta cooker
- Small mixing bowl
How to make chicken stroganoff without mushrooms:
Other Chicken Recipes:
Click Here to save this Chicken Stroganoff with Cream Cheese recipe to Pinterest
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Place thighs in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, dry soup mix and cream of chicken soup in a small mixing bowl
- Spread mixture on top of chicken thighs
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-6 until chicken is done
- Remove the bones from the chicken thighs. Using two forks, shred the chicken and mix
- Cook noodles according to package instructions
- Serve the chicken stroganoff over the cooked noodles and top with chopped fresh parsley as a garnish