Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker
- Sprinkle the vegetable recipe mix over the chicken
- Pour in soup
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is done
- Cut up cream cheese and add to chicken and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes to make a creamy sauce
- Cook pasta according to package instructions
- Gently stir sauce and serve chicken breast with sauce over pasta
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley
If you enjoyed this Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff then:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.