This is such an easy recipe and it’s a shame we haven’t tried it before. It’s so easy to have frozen blueberries around and to whip up this easy Homemade Blueberry Syrup for those amazing homemade pancakes or waffles
If you enjoyed our Homemade Blueberry Syrup then you might love these:
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Bacon, Cheese and Chive Scones
- Homemade Pancake Mix
- Apple Puffed Pancake (Dutch Baby)
Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- In a medium saucepan, bring water, sugar, and blueberries to a boil. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine 2 Tablespoons water and cornstarch in a small jar with lid and shake well. (Mason jar works great)
- Add the water-cornstarch mixture to simmering berries
- Stir continuously as the sauce thickens and the blueberries burst
- Store in refrigerator up to two weeks.
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.