Summer just screams salads!
But sometimes I wish to get away from the plain lettuce based salad and have something completely different! This salad is a little higher in fats than I really like, but it's all healthy fat. The health benefits from the olives and the Mozzarella cheese outweigh the bad so it's totally worth the extra calories.
Mozzarelle, Tomato, Black Olive and Cucumber Salad
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 1 English cumber, cut into chunks
- 8 oz of Fresh Mozzarella, cherry size,drained
- 1 can of black olives
- fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Gently mix the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl
2. Add olive oil and black pepper
3. Top with the basil ribbons
Powered by Recipage
Other Great Salad Choices
Homemade Ranch Dressing