This is one of my hubby's favorite dishes, it's flavorful, healthy and quick to prepare so it's perfect for any weeknight meal!
Asian Beef Stir Fry
- 8 oz. uncooked linguine
- 1 lb of beef sirloin
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 8 oz of sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
1. Prepare linguine according to its package directions: drain and set aside.
2. While the linguine is cooking, slice steak lengthwise into 2-inch strips. Cut crosswise into 1/8 inch thick slices.
3. Lightly coat a large skillet or wok with cooking spray. Over medium heat, stir-fry red pepper flakes and garlic for 1 minute.
3. Add the steak strips to the wok, stir-fry just until they are no longer pink, approximately 2 minutes. Remove the steak and set aside.
4. Lightly re-coat the wok with cooking spray. Stir-fry onion and celery until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
5. Add cabbage and cook until crisp-tender, approximately 2 more minutes, add sliced water chestnuts and return steak to skillet.
6. Add cooked linguine to the wok and the lite soy sauce, mix gently and heat thoroughly.
Powered by Recipage